We look after your details carefully.
We adhere strictly to data protection laws.
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us when you enquire about and use our services.
This policy may change from time to time as our processes change over time, which will be reflected in this document.
The information we collect includes:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through any means including forms and email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your marketing preferences.
3. Your email activity.
4. Your IP address, browser type and browsing activity whilst on our website. Your IP address is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website.
5. We also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to recognise you and your preferred settings, and it saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at the About Cookies website.
We supplement the information we collect from you with publicly available information from 3rd parties to assist with providing services to you – for example this may include additional contact information or geodemographic information.
Any personal information we collect about you will be used in accordance with the data protection laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your enquiry and application and to provide future services.
2. To keep you up to date with the latest information about selling property, product updates and special offers. You can opt-out at any point.
3. To personalise content on our website.
How we use your data Lawful basis.
To provide you with the services you have requested. This is necessary for the performance of the contract to provide the services you have requested.
To manage our relationship with you. This is in our legitimate interest of keeping you informed of our available products and services and keeping our records up to date and is necessary to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements that apply to us.
To provide you with information about our products and services via post and telephone. This is in our legitimate interest of keeping you informed of our available products and services You may opt-out at any time.
To provide you with information about our products and services via email and SMS This processing is carried out with your consent by providing your email address or SMS number. You may opt-out at any time.
To provide you with a recommendation for any other products and services that may be relevant to your own personal requirements, it may be necessary for us to pass on your details to our partner companies. (only after receiving your specific approval) We may be able to further offer you products and services. This is in our legitimate interest to ensure that the documentation remains appropriate for your needs.
Health data will be processed only with your consent. Criminal Convictions data will be processed in our legitimate interest for the prevention of financial crime. This is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
To run our business in an efficient and proper way.
This includes managing our financial position, business capability, planning communications, corporate governance.
This is in our legitimate interest to fulfil our legal and contractual duties efficiently. Disclosing your information.
Here’s when we disclose information about you.
We may also share your personal data with other members of our Group in order to run our business in an efficient manner including for corporate governance or audit purposes.
Any personal data you provide to us during the course of an enquiry where you have not specified that you do not wish to be contacted in future will be retained and processed in order that we can keep you up to date with our services.